Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family game night..frugal find

Trent played the game Risk at a friends house recently and became hooked on it. I myself played the game when i was younger with my sisters and remember bits and pieces of it. (Especially the part where we would whine and scream at each other when the other wiped our territory out) I decided i would check into the price of the game because Trent did like it so much and we play many board games as a family on the weekends. I was surprised to see the prices vary anywhere from $25 to $140. I decided i would be patient and see what i could find. Trent and I were at D.I the other day and he was SO excited to come up to me with the Risk game. We went through it to make sure it was all there.(it is from a thrift store so you never know) It was and we are thrilled with our purchase that ended up being $2.00. Yay for patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment