Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My yard sale finds

I went to yard sales this weekend (which i do on most weekends if my kids are up for going early) and i found some fun things. While i know this may not interest some i am hoping it will my fellow yard sale addicts. I look for anything and everything at yard sales. Often you can't go with certain things in mind because you find the most random things..and things you never knew you liked until you are looking at it and holding it in your hand. I love the thrifty deals i got this weekend and am excited to share them with you. 
Steve Madden Suede Boots $5

Sweater for my husband .25!

                       


                                      








              
                                                                                              
Dresses .50 each

Frilly little skirts .50 each













                                                                                                                  

Two Table clothes with 12 matching napkins $4

I realize i did not really have any Thanksgiving Decorations and these made me smile. $1.50
Vintage General Electric Westminster Chime clock $10! Love it

Old Navy dresses that will be adorable around the 4th of July with red accessories! .50 each

Halloween decor $1 for all



























                    























No comments:

Post a Comment