Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yard Sale Addict

I absolutely love summer for SO many reasons..but one main reason is yard sales. I grew up going to yard sales on Saturday and i loved it. You never know what you will find..and for what price. I went to some yard sales this last weekend and had such a great time! I am saddened that the yard sale season is coming to a close. I will be posting some of my great finds later...but until then..do i have any other fellow yard sale addicts?!!! And what do you look for when you are out and about?

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE yard sales!! i look for anything and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were really fun this weekend! Since it is the end of the year basically..everyone was so cheap to get it gone! I had a lot of fun..and i will be really sad when its too cold :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE love LOVE Yard sales!! There's no better feeling than getting a good deal! It's like a high! It's the greatest! I too, grew up going to garage sales and am grateful for the good example of my Mama for teaching me how to find a good deal! I look for baby stuff! ALL baby stuff!! I love it!! I got a lot of my baby stuff at garage sales! It feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so easy to find baby stuff at them too Stephanie..and with how long babies actually use most of it..it is like brand new in some cases. It is one of my best memories growing up..and a way i was able to have such fun things.

    ReplyDelete