Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Double coupon weekend

Albertsons occasionally offers a coupon called "Twice the Value". This coupon will double the manufacturer coupon you use up to a dollar. When you pair those coupons with a sale...that makes for some great deals! This is just a few of the things i bought with my coupons. My focus for most of my shopping over the weekend was to stock up on things i may use for my sons school lunches. Retail value for all of what is pictured above was around $39. I was able to get all of it for $9 plus tax!

The Twice the Value coupons are found in most Sunday papers. I have found if you subscribe to the post register they are found in there every time Albertsons offers them. I have had times they are not offered in the papers that i have bought on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment